UK Gaming Pre-built on the cheap advice

LewisBloom

Hey peoples,

wanting to get eldest daughter a little gaming PC for christmas. She plays minecraft, sonic racing, stardew etc.

Because I want to turn it on and go rather than have to build it which I unfortunaly dont have time for in the christmas build up/hard to build it and keep it a secret I am going to go pre-built.

I've looked on Amazon, ebuyer etc at the classic cyberpower PC's and cheap random amazon builds but before I buy a little cheap gaming desktop thought I'd ask in case anyone has any advice or deals on where is best to get such a little system ideally under £500, the cheaper the better.

cheers

Lewis

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-tech-labs-amd-ryzen-home-and-small-office-micro-atx-configurator-fs-01t-tl.html#t=c3e4f0

its a bit on the expencive side, but get this and configure it with a B450 motherboard and a 240GB SSD.

it will be a good plattform for future with plenty of upgrade options to keep the system going for a long time

it should come out at 480£

you can get a better deal if you are building yourself, but this is just about what you are looking for. 

edit: you can also configure it to have a different case to save a little bit there aswell. somthing like the mg110 from Couger is a nice choice

well, think about 2200g and 2400g desktop's. they are pretty cheap and do basic gaming pretty well for the price

4 hours ago, LewisBloom said:

Hey peoples,

wanting to get eldest daughter a little gaming PC for christmas. She plays minecraft, sonic racing, stardew etc.

Because I want to turn it on and go rather than have to build it which I unfortunaly dont have time for in the christmas build up/hard to build it and keep it a secret I am going to go pre-built.

I've looked on Amazon, ebuyer etc at the classic cyberpower PC's and cheap random amazon builds but before I buy a little cheap gaming desktop thought I'd ask in case anyone has any advice or deals on where is best to get such a little system ideally under £500, the cheaper the better.

cheers

Lewis

Since the games she plays that seems to be not so demanding have you considered going used pre-built route? 

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti