What F1 Driving game can i play with an i5-4210H, an intel hd graphics 4600 and 6GBs of ddr3 ram?

Activisions driver should be possible

You didn't told me how old it was allowed to he

What GPU & screen resolution?

You also listed two CPU's of which the 4600k does not exist. Do you mean the 4690k?

23 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

any lol

12 minutes ago, Rishum said:

What GPU & screen resolution?

You also listed two CPU's of which the 4600k does not exist. Do you mean the 4690k?

ow shit, i was looking at prices of a 9600K but wanted to type 4600 like in the integrated gpu, so its a i5-4210H with a intel hd gpu 4600 gpu ???

26 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

any, but the newer the better.

SimRaceway, Live for Speed. Or I could personally recommend BeamNG drive which runs OK on a low end system if you turn the settings down, and if you want a single player experience.

1 minute ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

any, but the newer the better.

You might be able to get F1 2012 or 13 to run at 720p or so. They are also quite cheap to pick up too like less than £5. 

2 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

SimRaceway, Live for Speed. Or I could personally recommend BeamNG drive which runs OK on a low end system if you turn the settings down, and if you want a single player experience.

i have tried beamng, runs ok. 25-30fps on 720p low. Any suggestions on how to improve performance?

2 minutes ago, Rishum said:

You might be able to get F1 2012 or 13 to run at 720p or so. They are also quite cheap to pick up too like less than £5. 

will it hit 30fps? and do you have any recommendations to improve performance on that game? also i dont buy games, i ask cpy or codex to buy  them for me, if ya know what i mean.

i have installed fifa 15 like listed, and all i found was a mix tape of the lagging soundtrack of fifa 15, not the game lol

Yeah, it's on a little bit stronger hardware. But it's helpful. Ever considered signing up for the geforce now beta?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

Yeah, it's on a little bit stronger hardware. But it's helpful. Ever considered signing up for the geforce now beta?

Well, not really no since my internet connection is on a level as my laptops specs i listed lol. 1meg down 200kbs down

Just now, YourNewPalAlex said:

Well, not really no since my internet connection is on a level as my laptops specs i listed lol. 1meg down 200kbs down

Oh boy that sucks. Well... your laptop is better than that. F1 2012 sounds like a good option imo.

will it hit 30fps? and do you have any recommendations to improve performance on that game? also i dont buy games, i ask cpy or codex to buy  them for me, if ya know what i mean.

I used to run it on a very old low spec laptop a few years ago and it ran mostly fine (if I remember correctly lol). I would give it a shot; nothing really to lose. With poor internet, I would just leave it to download overnight.

13 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Oh boy that sucks. Well... your laptop is better than that. F1 2012 sounds like a good option imo.

lol im not sure if its better lol. I will try out f1 2012

1 hour ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

lol im not sure if its better lol. I will try out f1 2012

Believe me, I gamed with under 1 fps in minecraft on a old pentium when I was 10