I cannot decide what gaming mouse shall I buy.

NightShade^^

Hi guys!I'm at my first gaming mouse and I cannot decide what mouse to buy.I am currently thinking what to get the choices are Razer Abyssus or Mad Catz R.A.T 3 or something in the same budget range.I am waiting for any piece of advice and,if you guys can help me look over new mice that i can get :3.It would be very helpful!

P.S. I am mostly playing League of Legends;Left 4 Dead 2;CS:GO and Tera Rising Online.

@NightShade^^

There are better mice in that price range. However, why don't we start off by you telling us, how big your hand is, what grip style you use and what functionality you want (wireless/wired, buttons etc.)

Also, welcome to the forums! :)

who cares...

If you are doing a lot of FPS gaming I suggest an optical mouse. Avoid laser mouses. Without knowing your hand size/grip type and budget its hard to suggest.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

As somebody who had a razer abyssus has used a R.A.T 3 a lot and plays most of the same games as you... Look at logitech g400s. I LOVE it.

Hi guys!I'm at my first gaming mouse and I cannot decide what mouse to buy.I am currently thinking what to get the choices are Razer Abyssus or Mad Catz R.A.T 3 or something in the same budget range.I am waiting for any piece of advice and,if you guys can help me look over new mice that i can get :3.It would be very helpful!

P.S. I am mostly playing League of Legends;Left 4 Dead 2;CS:GO and Tera Rising Online.

i recommend look at the corsair mice they have some good mice

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

This is a good mouse even though it is cheaper:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826146020

I have used it for 6 months now.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Alright I have a pretty big hand xD and I use palm grip also thx for the other advices :D.

Oh and I would like it to have like max 3 buttons(aside from the classical ones) and I would also like that it will be wired :D

My budget is like at max 50 euros(again saying max because I would like to spend only 45(this is how much i have at this moment).

My budget is like at max 50 euros(again saying max because I would like to spend only 45(this is how much i have at this moment).

Quote other's posts, so they will recieve a notification.

My recommendation is the Cooler Master Havoc. I use it myself. It has a fairly good sensor, on boiard memory, multi color LED, it uses Omron mouse switches (very delicate) and it feel just overall nice. I also have a large hand and i use a finger tip grip, however it's intitally meant to be a palm grip mouse.

Finding your right mouse isn't easy, i ordered and returned 6 gaming mice before i found one that suited my needs. 

Try to find a tech store nearby, with more than only Razer mice and some flavours of the R.A.T., and test some mice  other there.

Slick has pretty large hands, he once mentioned that he like Mionix mice. - just another brand to look at.

who cares...

Quote other's posts, so they will recieve a notification.

My recommendation is the Cooler Master Havoc. I use it myself. It has a fairly good sensor, on boiard memory, multi color LED, it uses Omron mouse switches (very delicate) and it feel just overall nice. I also have a large hand and i use a finger tip grip, however it's intitally meant to be a palm grip mouse.

Finding your right mouse isn't easy, i ordered and returned 6 gaming mice before i found one that suited my needs. 

Try to find a tech store nearby, with more than only Razer mice and some flavours of the R.A.T., and test some mice  other there.

Slick has pretty large hands, he once mentioned that he like Mionix mice. - just another brand to look at.

Thanks for the advice :D

Just got a razer naga and i play Dota. It helps alot in games like Dota so if you play a lot of LoL i would recommend it! I know it's a little out of your budget but maybe you could find one on Craigslist near you for a cheaper price.

CPU-Intel Core i7-6700k  Motherboard-Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Mini ITX LGA1151  

GPU-MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB  Ram-16GB HyperX Fury Black DDR4-2133  Case-Corsair 250D Black  

Displays-Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX (1920x1200) & Samsung 4k TV 

PSU-Corsair RMx 850W 80+ Gold   Cooling-Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid Cooler   

Keyboard-Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Brown   Mouse-Razer Naga 2012     Sound-Sennheiser HD 650

The RAT mice are good if you have a big hand and palm it.

I don't have a big hand and claw grip my mice so the RAT 9 was basically unusable for me.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The sensor in the rat mice are pretty terrible. If you need the adjustability, go for that razor mouse, otherwise something like a logitech g400s is pretty solid, and fits in your budget (I think)

i fully recommend the abyssus. mad catz products look like theyre terrible

"look" like theyre terrible..

shouldnt say they look like theyre terrible, might be the mouse he wants

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

Razer Deathadder perhaps?

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

I just got the Corsair Raptor M40 and straight out of the box this mouse is accurate as hell. Couple it with a Corsair mouse pad and you got a quality gaming set up. I tried out the M65 before this one, and this one takes the cake for accuracy, no input lag, no acceleration, no smoothing. Just a nice glide and feel and build quality. I suggest you try it out if you haven't chosen your mouse yet. However the M45 coming out might be a good choice as well. 

| Specs: Red = New | CPU: AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.2ghz | MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: G-Skill 16GB DDR3 SDRAM | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti | CASE: Antec 1200 Full Tower | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 Black/Red Cherry MX Red's | MOUSE: Corsair Raptor M40 | 

"look" like theyre terrible..

shouldnt say they look like theyre terrible, might be the mouse he wants

rat mice are bad. end of story

rat mice are bad. end of story

your an idiot. you dont even have one and you think it "looks" terrible.

peripherals are specific to each person. just because its bad for you doesnt mean its bad for anyone else.

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

your an idiot. you dont even have one and you think it "looks" terrible.

peripherals are specific to each person. just because its bad for you doesnt mean its bad for anyone else.

no1 uses rats for a reason.

no1 uses rats for a reason u dont even have one urself kid

yeah i do.

I've got a Razer Taipan. Love it but wish it had more buttons on the side.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB