Help required on New laptop

So ill be moving to vancouver for the next few years and i was wondering if i could get a suggestion on laptops because my current is now officially as good as a paper weight also from what I have researched there is massive price gaps between tech in Canada and USA (Is is cheaper to try and buy from amazon.com and try and get it shipped across or would it make no difference) my budget is about  1500-1800 USD and i am looking for a 8th gen laptop that can handle college gaming and a bit of content creation.

I have checked out memory express and newegg didn't really find anything that caught my eye any help would be nice. 

Also thanks alot for any advice and guidance given 

What do you define as college gaming? What kind of content creation? 

The Helios 500 with the 8750h and 1070 though I dont know the US prices. I slapped another 1tb m.2 in it and 16 gigs of ram and well it's one hell of a beast

so when it comes to gaming I play a bit of LOL and Dota Fortnight PubG Diablo and when it comes to content i wanna try my hand at video editing.

4 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

The Helios 500 with the 8750h and 1070 though I dont know the US prices. I slapped another 1tb m.2 in it and 16 gigs of ram and well it's one hell of a beast

Ill check it out any idea which retailer should i stick to ecommerce or try a location store