Steam sale! Region problem!

I'm Russian but currently i live in UK and steam set my region to UK and steam sale prices are much lower in Russia, will i get ban on my steam account if i  give my account to my friend and he will set the regeon back to Russia and buy games and then i log in and it will set it back to UK automatically ? I really dont want to get my acc banned i had it for 9 years.

Teoretically you could get ban, but if you send your informations about yout with photo of ID to steam support, i guess they will unban you.

Just now, OnyxArmos said:

@PASHKA

Are you sure??? I live in the UK and they seem pretty low

Rust - £13 - UK

Rust - £3.50 - RUS

ARK - ~£15 - UK

ARK - £4,99 - RUS

The Division - £10 - UK

The Division - £3.99 - RUS

RUS- RUSSIA

UK - United Kingdom

21 hours ago, OnyxArmos said:

Omg really? What the..

Yeah... Valve still thinks Russians can't afford same prices with Western Audience. Thats standard practice to get software and games sold in countries with lower average income. Like South America, historically East Europe, and India. I don't see Russia, or China, as that kind of country anymore.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, PASHKA said:

I'm Russian but currently i live in UK and steam set my region to UK and steam sale prices are much lower in Russia, will i get ban on my steam account if i  give my account to my friend and he will set the regeon back to Russia and buy games and then i log in and it will set it back to UK automatically ? I really dont want to get my acc banned i had it for 9 years.

You can ask your friend to buy it with his account as a gift and send it to you instead. less hassle