i have a maximus xi code and it got me the errorcode a2 in the pretest

my parrts are

2080 ti

32gb trident z rgb ram

970 evo

850 w rmx corsair

360 asus rjiujin

im new to bulding what did i wrong

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2261374/asus-hero-motherboard-error-code.html

A2 is an IDE error, follow the instructions in the link. Another note, make sure that if you have any SATA connections that your SATA mode in bios is set to AHCI. Since your SSD is M.2 I would try taking it out and putting it back in to see if that may help. Sometimes it does :P 

23 minutes ago, nayman898 said:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2261374/asus-hero-motherboard-error-code.html

A2 is an IDE error, follow the instructions in the link. Another note, make sure that if you have any SATA connections that your SATA mode in bios is set to AHCI. Since your SSD is M.2 I would try taking it out and putting it back in to see if that may help. Sometimes it does :P 

Utrued almost everything.

Start with no drive

With the 97 evo in each slot

970 evo with my barracuda one

Bu i find something very odd

I have the 360 ryiujin from aszs with a 80mm fan on the cooler. When i start sometimes only the 80mm fan spins and sometime the 3 120s soin but the 89 mm doesnt.

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

29 minutes ago, nayman898 said:

At the back of the motherboard are cmos clear and biosreset i think should i press any of them?

You could try clearing the CMOS, but its not guaranteed. As far as the fan issues, I'm not sure what you mean by on the cooler. If you're running the 360mm liquid cooler then i don't know where that 80mm is.

For something like this, it is definitely an access  issue to the HDD or SSD, a CMOS clear or bios reset could help by clearing any bios settings that are getting in the way

I would also try disconnecting any Non-necessary peripheral or device. Such as USB controllers, front panels, and USB sticks or other devices