Dual CPU's detected on both sockets but disappear in Windows 10.

My dual CPU xeon detected in bios and all ram slots detected but when login to windows 10 I only see 1 xeon running. And it only shows 8 cores out of 10 cores. But all ram can be detected. 

What's the problem?

Xeon 2660v2 

Seasonic focus plus 750w

20181019_175744.jpg

20181019_175623.jpg

29 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Win 10 home doesn't support the dual cpus, you need win 10 pro for that.

So you are running win 10 home aren't you?

no

Just additional information. I use this throw away ssd from my friend with windows 10 installed, he did use ryzen 8 cores before he gave it to me. 

Could this be a problem?

20181019_183113.jpg

Go to System configuration >> boot, and check if he manually set the number of cores to 8.

I don't understand what you mean by "8 instead of 10", though. That's an 8-core CPU.

Also, you are showing socket 0 BIOS information - what does it say for socket 1?

No it's a 10 core cpu

3 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Go to System configuration >> boot, and check if he manually set the number of cores to 8.

I don't understand what you mean by "8 instead of 10", though. That's an 8-core CPU.

Also, you are showing socket 0 BIOS information - what does it say for socket 1?

No those are 10 cores cpus.

20181019_184524.jpg

try reinstalling the windows 10 pro and if that doesn't work it could be cause its not supported anymore on windows 10 

4 minutes ago, ImInHugeTrouble said:

No it's a 10 core cpu

No those are 10 cores cpus.

Ah, I missed the "v2".

That's still socket 0, though. You need to check socket 1 to see if it's detected.

Have you looked at the boot configuration?

29 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Ah, I missed the "v2".

That's still socket 0, though. You need to check socket 1 to see if it's detected.

Have you looked at the boot configuration?

20181019_192106.jpg

20181019_192159.jpg

6 minutes ago, ImInHugeTrouble said:

I have checked in Boot menu, there is nothing that is related to cpu.

No, I meant the boot tab in system config in Windows (see my first post for directions).

It may differ for Win 10, though.

6 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

No, I meant the boot tab in system config in Windows (see my first post for directions).

It may differ for Win 10, though.

Its capped at 16 cors but only show 8 cores

20181019_193826.jpg

1 minute ago, ImInHugeTrouble said:

Its capped at 16 cors but only show 8 cores

OK. It's best to un-tick that checkbox (it counts in "logical processors", so an 8-core with HT with show 1-16 as options, choosing 8 with HT enabled would cause it to drop half the cores, and use the other 4 with HT).

Everything seems to be behaving as if you had a single 8-core CPU installed. I agree with @Turretgaming, it looks like you'll need to re-install Windows, or find a way to update drivers / repair / "check for new hardware" / whatever, since it seems to be working as if the Ryzen was still there.

5 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

OK. It's best to un-tick that checkbox (it counts in "logical processors", so an 8-core with HT with show 1-16 as options, choosing 8 with HT enabled would cause it to drop half the cores, and use the other 4 with HT).

Everything seems to be behaving as if you had a single 8-core CPU installed. I agree with @Turretgaming, it looks like you'll need to re-install Windows, or find a way to update drivers / repair / "check for new hardware" / whatever, since it seems to be working as if the Ryzen was still there.

as far as the os knows the cpu was installed with 8c and 16t so it will run like that. a driver install might not fix it as windows was installed with an intel optimized version so it might still be locked after drivers are installed/updated so the best route is to reinstall. You should always reinstall if the core count changes or you move from intel to amd. but I reinstall no matter wat as I get the best performance with zero issue