Pls Help me so my computer fans (LL120 Corsair 3x) I cannot customize them in corsair link . Btw i put each one of them in fan headers

JamesElopre

Pls Help me so my computer fans (LL120 Corsair 3x) I cannot customize them in corsair link . Btw i put each one of them in fan headers Idont know what im gonna do now cuz i search ll120 3x installation and nobody make one so idont know please help me 

if you brought the 3 pack, just the follow the instructions and make sure that you haven't connected the rgb header to your mobos fan header or vice versa. It is rather daunting, I myself had my doubts on the ll120s but just read the instructions. Everything you need is included in the 3 fan kit.

iLink only works when fans/rgb headers are connected to Corsairs controlling box and that box is using internal USB header to connect to mobo. If you connect anything directly to mobo, Corsair software can't control them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i bought as well the 3x ll120 pack and they work perfectly. 
As far as I remember its quite easy to setup. 

You need to plug this controler into mobo usb 2.0 header. 
image.png.67c1224a8c184f4a36f59a0399c52694.pngimage.png.3064e9f19f2b970935d12890a566318a.png

then , use for example the led 1 slot and plug the HUB (marked in blue)to it. The hub needs to be powered by a SATA cable. 

On the Hub you have 6 slots so you put there up to 6 fans to control leds on fans.
For the power on the fans you need to just plug them to your Mobo FAN headers or if your case has - a hub for controling the fans. 

This is how it looks in my Icue software : 

image.png.d4b582732a58217eaa99251dfb0bfb04.png

If I select the lighting node i have the below setup . Chanel 1 and chanel 2 corresponds to the led 1 and led 2 port on the node. I have two channels active as i also use the corsair led strips.

the h150i is another story so disregard for this topic.

image.png.68186d2e648c91d5159bba42d3d7d107.png

Let me know if you need more help 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved