Chair question

arig

I am 6 foot 2 inches and 250. Chairs generally don't last long i'm not exactly small. Any suggestions for chair brands I am not sure of some of the companies I see on amazon. My basic requirements are 300pound weight limit, tall back for comfort, and sturdy/reliable I am at times in this char for 12 hours at a time coding. Anyone know a good brand to look at?

It's not cheap but I have a Steelcase Leap as my office chair at work and it's fantastic. Weight limit is 400 pounds.

it looks like a good one but I would have to wait a few months to get that one the only that fits me on amazon is almost a grand.

Hi, what kind of chair were you looking for? There's chairs by companies like Herman Miller, DXRacer, Titan Labs, SecretLab Omega, Vertagear, Noble chairs...It just depends on your budget, the "style" of the chair (racing, office, etc).

All of these chairs will run you pretty high but they're trusted and will last for a long time. 

im looking to keep it under 300ish that will last a while gona check out those brands and see.