!Urgent! Need help with non functioning audio driver

Need help with non functioning "usb audio codec" driver. it's the driver my usb mixer needs and it just stopped working, no reason. trying to test the audio through the playback devices advanced settings results in an error "error failed to play test tone". a wierd detail is that different applications stopped working at differant times, chrome lost audio first, then discord, then skyrim, then reaper (audio production software).

thanks for reading, any help appreciated.Capture2.PNG.0979aaf11be5929a9e2b32f66760864f.PNGCapture1.PNG.3878e95ab6a8d957710ead47f96a261f.PNG

ok if no one can help me i need a place where people can. i have a band that i need to record in two days. this needs to be fixed

Do you try to uncheck both options in "Exclusive Mode"? Maybe some application takes exclusive control over this device - then other applications (including playing test sound) will not work.

Also - people answers when they want. Usually fast, but sometimes it may take a while. Do you really think that if you write "urgent" in topic title, everyone leave everything what they do and start to helping you faster than usual? And is that mean that other people's problems are not important? It's not working that way. It may even be discouraging. For me answering emails or posts with "I need fast answer" has lowest priority.