Freshly Built PC not booting

NiKeAlCoHoLiiC

Hey everyone,

Just built my computer last night and I am running into some issues. Something is clearly faulty but need some help on determining which component. My motherboard (MSI Z370) is lighting up as it should along with every other component getting the power they need. The computer is not showing any sort of video and I am here scratching my head because of it. Looking at my debug on my motherboard - it is telling me that it cannot read my CPU. I have read some reviews mentioning this debug reading can also come from a faulty motherboard. I have checked the compatibility once more between my motherboard and CPU and that is not the issue. Can I get any thoughts or opinions on what could be wrong? I might be trying my brothers CPU to see if my motherboard is fried - that is if he has the same socket type. I will have to get in touch with newegg here soon to hopefully resolve whatever the issue is here.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

My Specs:

Motherboard - MSI Z370

CPU - i7 Coffee Lake 6 Core 3.7GHz

Power Supply - EVGA 850W

RAM - 16GB (2x8) Corsiar RGB

AIO - Kraken X62

Case - H700i

GPU - 1080 TI

Next time, please just list the parts you use. NOT links to them. Just saves us time.

Try taking out the CPU and back in. 

hi.

17 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Next time, please just list the parts you use. NOT links to them. Just saves us time.

Try taking out the CPU and back in. 

You make a valid point - post has been edited.

As far as taking the CPU out and putting it back in, I have tried that twice. Unfortunately resulting in the same result :(