Angry Joe is still posting vids on YouTube advertising his Twitch streams?

Master Disaster

Posted within the last 6 hours...

I thought YouTube were banning accounts for doing this? Why did they ban Linus (and a few others) yet AJ still gets away with it?

It's hypocrisy I tells ya, hypocrisy.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I thought YouTube were banning accounts for doing this? Why did they ban Linus (and a few others) yet AJ still gets away with it?

Not surprised considering there's no real way to report videos for violating that Youtube rule. None of the available report options apply to such a rule violation.

image.png.7dd0baa8d491a6d88ee2d8165d834216.png

(I guess spam or misleading would be the closest choice?)

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Posted within the last 6 hours...

It's hypocrisy I tells ya, hypocrisy.

I would say his channel is mostly dead and isnt nearly as popular, plus its a games and review focused channel. Although im not sure what exactly they specifically do with this, as they are ass backwards when it comes to punishment. Just look at people who are on the platform who abuse loopholes that never get punished vs those who follow rules and get fucked time after time.

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

I would say his channel is mostly dead and isnt nearly as popular, plus its a games and review focused channel. Although im not sure what exactly they specifically do with this, as they are ass backwards when it comes to punishment. Just look at people who are on the platform who abuse loopholes that never get punished vs those who follow rules and get fucked time after time.

2.9 million subscribers, mostly dead? Are you insane? AJ is the biggest video game channel on YouTube.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

8 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

2.9 million subscribers, mostly dead? Are you insane? AJ is the biggest video game channel on YouTube.

Just because you have subscribers doesnt mean jack shit. Its a MEANINGLESS number for making any money in general. Look at his viewership, he gets less then 5% viewership, and thats not counting whos subbed and whos not.

2.9m Is not that big anymore, its not even close to the biggest video game channel on youtube, not even in the top 200. Can he still easily make a living, sure. But dont be saying blank statements without having the numbers. Id love to have over 1000 Subs on my YT, let alone 100k to 1m+ That would be great, But on the other hand do you know how awful they must feel when their videos cant even get more then 5% of their total subscriber base to watch it? 

Captain sparkles has over 10M subscribers, yet he also gets 4-5% of viewership, he was down to .5-1% for a few months and made a video about it. 

You have to look at audience retention, daily viewership, Watch time, How the audiences likes or dislikes a video.

Streamers do this all the time.

It's just that whenever they make a "LIVE ON TWITCH" announcement video, they delete it an hour later when everyone will have joined, so they cover their tracks.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

3 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Just because you have subscribers doesnt mean jack shit. Its a MEANINGLESS number for making any money in general. Look at his viewership, he gets less then 5% viewership, and thats not counting whos subbed and whos not.

2.9m Is not that big anymore, its not even close to the biggest video game channel on youtube, not even in the top 200. Can he still easily make a living, sure. But dont be saying blank statements without having the numbers.

Captain sparkles has over 10M subscribers, yet he also gets 4-5% of viewership, he was down to .5-1% for a few months and made a video about it. 

You have to look at audience retention, daily viewership, Watch time, How the audiences likes or dislikes a video.

Woah dude, calm your tits. I made a mistake, I'm a human, we all do it.

Still doesn't change anything, YouTube banned Linus for doing this yet AJ gets away with it?

Just now, Master Disaster said:

Woah dude, calm your tits. I made a mistake, I'm a human, we all do it.

I dont have tits, but if i did, then MY TITS ARE VERY CALM! Like they are pretty chill in a nice air conditioned room.

24 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Not surprised considering there's no real way to report videos for violating that Youtube rule. None of the available report options apply to such a rule violation.

Spoiler

image.png.7dd0baa8d491a6d88ee2d8165d834216.png

(I guess spam or misleading would be the closest choice?)

Didn't know you could report for misleading.  I assume the situation here is just that they can't get to all the reports fast enough, or there also would be no clickbait and no factually inaccurate videos either.

Also where is the option to report as a reupload or other copyright issue?  Seems to be missing a couple things...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Also where is the option to report as a reupload or other copyright issue?  Seems to be missing a couple things.

If you go in to the "infringes my rights" option (no, that's not for if they assume your gender), it allows you to report someone who has stolen your content. From what I remember you also needed to provide details proving that it's your content, but I haven't looked at it in a while.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 minutes ago, Spotty said:

If you go in to the "infringes my rights" option (no, that's not for if they assume your gender), it allows you to report someone who has stolen your content. From what I remember you also needed to provide details proving that it's your content, but I haven't looked at it in a while.

Ah, alright.  I gotta be honest, that is actually what I assumed that was for.  2018 is getting to me I think lol

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I remember some of my favorite you tubers did that all the time, why is it frowned on?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

19 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Never heard of him.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

4 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

because youtube wants their youtubers to not move possible youtube streaming viewership off elsewhere (not going to argue about that ._.)

Oh, that makes a lot of sense actually. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

On 8/13/2018 at 3:47 AM, VegetableStu said:

LTT got a spam strike for that, so maaaaaaybe spam?

tits are nipples, right...? o_o

All tits have nipples, but not all nipples have tits.

nm

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530