when is the new iphone coming?

saif96

i owe my brother $1000, and he told me he wants the money when the new iphone comes which i heard is coming in september, only problem is that i really need the $1000 to get the GTX 1180 and i really dont wanna wait longer to get it, im really hoping the iphone comes in october, but any ideas when it'll come exactly?

2 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i owe my brother $1000, and he told me he wants the money when the new iphone comes which i heard is coming in september, only problem is that i really need the $1000 to get the GTX 1180 and i really dont wanna wait longer to get it, im really hoping the iphone comes in october, but any ideas when it'll come exactly?

Does it matter which day? You've got your priorities messed up. If you owe your brother $1000, then give him the money you owe him and not buy a GTX 1180. Also, if you owe him $1000 it's a bit weird that he's asking for it when the iPhone comes out. Does he have bad money management?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

3 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

Does it matter which day? You've got your priorities messed up. If you owe your brother $1000, then give him the money you owe him and not buy a GTX 1180. Also, if you owe him $1000 it's a bit weird that he's asking for it when the iPhone comes out. Does he have bad money management?

of course im gonna pay him first, ill wait in extra month to get the GPU if it comes to that i just hope the new iphone comes out in october, but any ideas when iphones usually comes out i really stopped caring about iphones since the iphone 6, i might also get an iphone in 1-2 years but as of now my phone is fine.

3 minutes ago, saif96 said:

of course im gonna pay him first, ill wait in extra month to get the GPU if it comes to that i just hope the new iphone comes out in october, but any ideas when iphones usually comes out i really stopped caring about iphones since the iphone 6, i might also get an iphone in 1-2 years but as of now my phone is fine.

They come out (generally) middle of september, and are announced earlier. They don't come out at the same date every time and lately have been releasing additional phones months later. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

50 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i owe my brother $1000, and he told me he wants the money when the new iphone comes which i heard is coming in september, only problem is that i really need the $1000 to get the GTX 1180 and i really dont wanna wait longer to get it

meanwhile...... someone just found a half eaten sandwich in a dumpster

34 minutes ago, D33P said:

11 September, 2018 ?

could this be a spacial anniversary? :)

Mid-September

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1