Looking for new Router with vDSL modem

Pyrii

Looks like my old Billion 7800N is packing up as the WiFi card is dying, had to set up a temp WiFi using my server as an access point (Without MAC filtering which is annoying).

So I'm looking for a new 1/10Gb router, integrated vDSL modem would be nice to work with BT FttC/FttP so I have better control over my internet than the bloody Huawei gives me access to. Would like to see stats and interleaving settings etc as I have a feeling my connection is still spotty.

Firewall, Wireless MAC Filtering, domain filters all essential. Decent WiFi signal through floors/walls as the router sits in the spare room with my server and service quite a few devices including the TV as powerlines are spotty (Tried 2 different sets of powerline adapters, the kitchen replacement seems to have fudged things up). b/g would be nice, but a/ac would be a must. Much like my billion 7800N I would like this to last a long time.

Budget is up to about £150, what I spent on my last router, anything past that would have to be pretty special. UK store links please ^^

IaZAPN0.jpg