NSA has been developing tools designed to target large number consumer devices across large number of manufacturers.

Assassin

"After years of speculation that electronics can be accessed by intelligence agencies through a back door, an internal NSA catalog reveals that such methods already exist for numerous end-user devices."

"A document viewed by SPIEGEL resembling a product catalog reveals that an NSA division called ANT has burrowed its way into nearly all the security architecture made by the major players in the industry -- including American global market leader Cisco and its Chinese competitor Huawei, but also producers of mass-market goods, such as US computer-maker Dell."

"Another program attacks the firmware in hard drives manufactured by Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor and Samsung, all of which, with the exception of latter, are American companies. Here, too, it appears the US intelligence agency is compromising the technology and products of American companies."

So they have found way past almost every consumer electronics. Not even surprised. 

Link to original article.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/catalog-reveals-nsa-has-back-doors-for-numerous-devices-a-940994.html

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I'd be shocked to see anyone even remotely surprised by this. I've excepted that for a while. Doesn't bother me.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

For the NSA you're only a number so i don't care if they spie on me because they will forget me in 10 minutes

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

For the NSA you're only a number so i don't care if they spie on me because they will forget me in 10 minutes

You live in the Netherlands.. ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is the NSA so paranoid about everything?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Why is the NSA so paranoid about everything?

They're not, every world leader government does this to ensure the safety of their country and ensure then maintain power. This has been going on since government existed. They were just stupid enough to get caught.

And yet media is covering the gay controversy of Duck Dynasty instead of THIS. Really makes me ashamed a lot of my fellow Americans are nitwits.

You live in the Netherlands.. ?

Yup here it is also legal for the government to spy on it cytisens and our phone get tapped 6 times more than in America. Btw i use the word NSA for the government in my country 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Yup here it is also legal for the government to spy on it cytisens and our phone get tapped 6 times more than in America. Btw i use the word NSA for the government in my country 

Ah okay that's what had me confused, I was under the impression the NSA was a American government association.

You mean something like a BIOS bricking virus :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.