Clevo/Sager/Eluktronics BIOS Whitelist.

So, the Eluktronics w650kk1 has two NVME M.2 Slots that can use the PCI-E protocol for NVME based SSDs.   However, I decided that I would go with a better use for one of the unpopulated slots:  An eGPU setup with and EXP GDC Beast x4 vers.

However, Linus DID demonstrate that while it worked on the desktop that utilized such a slot, the laptop he used didn't want to boot.

Probably a strict BIOS?   Perhaps...

But, the question here is:

1.  Does Clevo make just about ANYTHING removable on their laptops (including the aforementioned w650kk1) user replaceable without any man-in-the-middle to do the replacement for you?  (Which means modifying the BIOS with the OEM tools to allow a non-whitelisted device to be added to the whitelist.)

2.  IF so,  would I be in the all-clear to add an eGPU and would that also imply that the BIOS whitelist is REALLY low if not any?

Honestly, if there's no way I could get it to work by myself then I wouldn't mind paying someone to modify the BIOS whitelist so that I may use an eGPU or ANY PCI-E based device externally.   I wanted to ask here first just to make sure that I have an option to do it without spending money (well, perse in terms of achieving to use an external PCI-E device on my laptop)?

If you happen to know a laptop company that has a VERY lenient or an "Empty" Whitelist in their BIOSes then please by all means, let me know. 

Thank you so much. :)

(NOTE:  The image WITH the laptop is NOT the aforementioned Eluktronics w650kk1, it's only here as a representation.)

EXP-GDC-PCI-E-Laptop-External-Independent-Graphics-Card-Dock-Laptop-Docking-Station-M-2-M (5).jpg

914968577_preview_eGPU.jpg