Sponsors links

falagund

I saw the headphones on the latest LTT video and wanted to go check them out. I looked in the video and here wasn't a link, only an address (no big deal)

(Google Chrome)

image.png.f8a422bc7b58842dfd5421c53042f71d.png 

Then i went to the forums and all the links there for mass drop were also broken first one was really for madrinascoffee and the other just wasn't there (anymore?). Now i don't really care since i did got to the link to check the headphones out just thought you should know...

image.png.2b53580c7fc03a94a606e089e3747046.png

image.png

It appears so, the first link does take you to madrinas coffee [Massdrop (worldwide)] while the other doesn't have a hyperlink attached to it [Massdrop (Link)]

It might be a typo of some sorts.

@airdeano @W-L Sorry if I'm tagging the wrong people, but you're the only mods I found online

Here's the post shown by the OP

15 hours ago, airdeano said:

@CPotter seems we have a spill on aisle 5 and for safety purposes prolly needs some attention.

SPILL ON AISLE 5.

Companies like Massdrop are constantly working with us to promote new products and sometimes we forget to update the links on that stickied forum post. Will work on organizing this better most likely the week after LTX.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused here, we do appreciate you guys working to support us. <3