Bootable MacOS 10.14 Mojave USB help

Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,
27 minutes ago, CapitalistVN said:

I have one, and I already downloaded the installer.

I will try it, the installer is called "Install macOS 10.14 Beta". Thank you very much!

Np. It's a matter of reading the command. You're executing createinstallmedia which is in the installer app, you point it to the drive you want to use and to the installer app itself. 

the \ symbol indicates a space will follow it and is required for file names that have spaces in them. Otherwise it won't be able to find the right files.

/Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.14\ Beta.app would be the path and name to use.

So I know there's a command to make a bootable USB for current version of OS X High Sierra, which is 

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app

But I can't find any command for the newly released OS X Mojave, and I realized that the command for different OS X versions has some similarities. So can anyone help me modified the command so it will work with Mojave? Appreciate any help!
P/S: My drive is named "MyVolume" fyi

Do you have an Apple developer account?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

The installer probably isn't called Install macOS Mojave but rather macOS Developer Beta.

It'd probably be

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

25 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Do you have an Apple developer account?

26 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

The installer probably isn't called Install macOS Mojave but rather macOS Developer Beta.

It'd probably be

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app

I will try it, the installer is called "Install macOS 10.14 Beta". Thank you very much!

27 minutes ago, CapitalistVN said:

Np. It's a matter of reading the command. You're executing createinstallmedia which is in the installer app, you point it to the drive you want to use and to the installer app itself. 

the \ symbol indicates a space will follow it and is required for file names that have spaces in them. Otherwise it won't be able to find the right files.

/Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.14\ Beta.app would be the path and name to use.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, NelizMastr said:

Oh it works perfectly! Thank you so much man! Really appreciate your help today.

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.14\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.14\ Beta.app

worked for me