Fake company called "Bully Hunters" goes out of business as people discover the scam

AlTech

These bully hunters think only women are sexually harassed in video games.

I really think I got the wrong gender because women have it so much easier in life and get so many free passes. 

Just now, Teddy07 said:

These bully hunters think only women are sexually harassed in video games.

I really think I got the wrong gender because women have it so much easier in life and get so many free passes. 

We can pee standing up, boys FTW. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

2 hours ago, App4that said:

We can pee standing up, boys FTW. 

Women can too.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

On 24/04/2018 at 3:22 PM, Kumaresh said:

I got complacent after being proven right a couple of times. I'll be more vigilant in the future.

No, I went too far with this.  It's really just disingenuous to say that you were basically 'duped' because advertising agencies by their nature literally hire experts in psychology and other fields to design advertising techniques and angles to appeal to the the consumer or evoke certain reasons, so to belittle anyone when THAT is what all of us, as consumers, are up against, it's just me being entirely off base and using it to vent my frustrations in consumer culture.  I might as well said 'Wow, way to be stupid enough to fall into that trap set by SEAL Team Six, you weren't smart enough to see the SEALs were waiting for you?'.

There are way better ways to expression that everyone is basically trying to sell you or someone something without going that way.

So yeah, sorry.

18 hours ago, Shakaza said:

Okay, so you think that the priority of the companies involved with this was to perpetuate some ideology and was not an (idiotic) attempt to make money from advertising? 

What if it was both?

44 minutes ago, Cookybiscuit said:

What if it was both?

Well, it could be, but you still gotta prove it. Judging by the utter failure of this, the people involved seem completely out of touch with the topic, leading me to believe that this was nothing more than a shallow attempt to capitalize on something they thought would be popular. If you have some evidence that there might be something more to this, sure, but given what @AshleyAshes posted, I don't think that's the case.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.