Corsair air 240

Hey all,

I finished my build. I went with the corsair air240. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend and she has her own crafting area, which didnt leave me much room for a computer so I decided to go with a small form factor case and mother board. Ek waterblocks abd fittngs, thermaltake tubing, black nemesis radiators, corsair ml120 fans, delidded liquid metal  i77700k, 1080 ti, corsair vengance lpx 3000mhz 8x2 gb ram. I am ALWAYS looking for ideas to upgrade this build. I have an abundance of leftover acrylic, an unused dremel, and an unsatisfiable need to continue to upgrade this build to make it look amazing. I will be doing a motherboard tray with white acrylic that will sit behind the motherboard and will extend the entire back side of the case, to give it a clean white box look. Again  just looking for ideas to mod it even more. Please any ideas are welcome. Thanks so much!

20180327_195834.jpg

20180325_222249.jpg

That is a stunning rig, I love the white/black color scheme. I mean seriously, that is beautiful.

-Moved to Build Logs-

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

@Crunchy Dragon- Thank you so much for the compliments.  I tried to keep it clean and simple as possible.  It definitely came out better than expected, but hit was absolutely a challenge building in the air240. The small form factor creates a fun challenge to the build. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, Capnspace said:

@Crunchy Dragon- Thank you so much for the compliments.  I tried to keep it clean and simple as possible.  It definitely came out better than expected, but hit was absolutely a challenge building in the air240. The small form factor creates a fun challenge to the build. Not to mention this was actually my first PC build and now I want to do it for a living of some sort. I think I found my Passion and s ok mething I'm good at :))

• 5 months later...

I have one of these cases I've been sitting on for a while, I want to do something as stunning as your build!   You've set the bar high, well done!