My experience with Razer Seiren Pro

I would like to keep this short and simple.

I purchased this Mic 2 years ago. It was my first mic purchase. Of course then i was a bit of a razer fan, as a lot of people are.

But it went bad for me, eventually...

Sound quality:

In videos i have done, it picks up what i want picked up and doesn't when i don't want it to.

The sound it records smooth and clear. You have many different positioning you can choose so you can constantly use the mic for different situations. 

Physical quality:

The mic it self seems solid and sturdy. It does not dent easy( ill get to that ). The knobs are smooth and tight. No flowing around. and the little LED screen has never gotten dimmer.

BUT... the screw port on the bottom or the mic will fail eventually. Mine was put on smooth and properly on to my shock mount ( the one it came with from Razer ) and it was never taken off and stayed attached to my arm for the last 2 years. A few months ago it randomly fell ( remember not easy to dent ). Apparently the threads failed after an extended hanging period. I do not think it would last long in that regard if you constantly moved the mic to new stands/booms etc. But the mic did NOT dent haha!  when it fell 6 feet in to the floor. Also, the shock mount positioner failed around the same time, it will not tighten anymore.

The good: It does what its supposed to. the sound

The bad: it will fail after a period of time

The middle: Razer warranty on this product is only 1 year. So... yeah

That is my little experience with the product