My PC shuts down few seconds after I log in

Zed_

Hey Guys, need help with the following:

Yesterday, I Normally started my PC and normally shut it down, everything was fine. But, Now when I booted my PC, it was normal till the log in screen. I typed my password and a few seconds in the desktop. Something that looks like a old cmd screen shows up for a second and the PC shows the Shutting down sign and shuts down. A virus? 

Help me Plz!

yes, posting this from safe mode. Been running in safe mode for like an hour scanning for virus.

In safe mode Look in msconfig see whats in startup. If theres anything odd there untick it and also check from ur task manager if theres any abnormal cpu usage or programs running that shouldnt be and also run virusscans. And have you downloaded any programs to ur pc that are from an unknown website?

ok before i was reading this I disabled bunch of high startup impact files. And found a file that was just a plain while file symbol file named "1r2nv2". And while I was reading ur reply and was about to reply. My pc on safe mode shut down and I panicked but started my pc again. Now it's working in Normal mode. think 1r2nv2 is the caused? like a virus that shuts down ur pc right after u r in the desktop?

@Zed_ Sounds a lot like a virus. Run a full pc virusscan with Avast, Malwarebytes etc if it doesnt remove the virus and your pc is slow i prefer you backup your important filed personal information's passwords etc and fully reset your pc. And i  also prefer you change your passwords. Have you lost any of your accounts passwords or personal info? and does the pc run slow or does programs start by themselves?

Just now, m1k0z said:

@Zed_ Sounds a lot like a virus. Run a full pc virusscan with Avast, Malwarebytes etc if it doesnt remove the virus and your pc is slow i prefer you backup your important filed personal information's passwords etc and fully reset your pc. And i  also prefer you change your passwords. Have you lost any of your accounts passwords or personal info? and does the pc run slow or does programs start by themselves?

yea, I am running Malwarebytes right now. nope havent lost any of my informations and havent experienced slowness or the program starting up by themselves. My is Pc is just a month old though.

If you google the file you are concerned about, you'll see how to remove it

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

29 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

If you google the file you are concerned about, you'll see how to remove it

yea I did. Removed it and everything is working fine, atleast right now