Can't access BIOS

Go to solution Solved by done12many2,
2 minutes ago, Askingcarpet said:

not at all. That's the main reason i'm trying to access bios

Okay, the following confused me a bit.  

2 hours ago, Askingcarpet said:

(I'm pretty much discarding bad hard drive as the cause of my issue as i actually got it to boot once or twice and everything worked fine, and i didn't experience any data loss/slowdowns/crashes. As of now i think it's a mobo issue)

Anyways, remove all of your RAM except for one stick.  Disconnect everything from the motherboard to include GPU if you have an iGPU available.  Take it all the way down to just the CPU, motherboard, PSU, 1 stick of RAM and your keyboard.  Try it and if it doesn't work, clear CMOS again with everything disconnected and try again.  

7 hours ago, Mat_95 said:

Cause it's X79, the 3820 that used to be in it was sandy bridge-E and the 4930K I replaced it with is ivy bridge-E based. Not actually Haswell, though if it were; I'd be a happy guy, seeing as it's a 6 core, 12 thread beaut. 

Bit of a lame name maybe, naming it after its cpu's generation (mostly my fiancées' idea oddly) but I'm shit with naming anything. (for example my dead HD 6990 is merely called Antilles) 

Definitely didn't know about SB-E or IB-E. thanks for shedding some knowledge on me.

CPU: Core i3 8100 @ 3,6GHz 

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B360M-DS3H

RAM: 8GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 2400mHz

Storage: 2TB WD 7200RPM HDD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM HDD

Case: Deepcool Dukase V3

PSU: Corsair CX450

Keyboard: Cougar Core

Mouse: Logitech G502

Headset: HyperX Cloud Stinger

3 hours ago, Askingcarpet said:

Definitely didn't know about SB-E or IB-E. thanks for shedding some knowledge on me.

No problem :)

I mean, the 5000 series and 6000 series for the X99 platform aren’t Broadwell and Skylake as one may think; but actually Haswell-E and Broadwell-E ?

I don’t get why they’re numbered a gen newer than their actual generation architecture but ohwell :) 

My PC (Known as TRX):

—CPU: TR 1900X

—Ram: 16GB Corsair Dom Plats "ROG Edition"

—Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti FTW3

—Motherboard: Asrock X399 Taichi

—Storage: 512GB Sabrent Rocket, 2.5TBs HDD

—CPU Cooling: Cooler Master ML360 TR4 RGB Edition

—Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

—PSU: Corsair AX860