Fan help: Do I have enough PWM headers? Asus Z270-E

Cotroneo

Motherboard: Asus Z270E Gaming

CPU Cooler: NH-D15 with dual stock fans.

Case fans:
3x NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM (2x for intake, 1x for exhaust)
1x NF-A14 Premium Quiet (1x bottom intake)
1x AF140 Quiet Editiion (1x bottom intake)

Yesterday, before I had the person add in and swap out my fans and cooler, AI Suite III was working perfectly; Fan Xpert doesn't recognize more than 3 fans as controllable. This is all because today when I took my computer to Canada computer's, I spent money on priority service, and after being told the longest it'd take would be 1.5 hours, and then when be told (when calling 4 hours later) that they're almost done, and they'd call me. 

Unfortunately, it seemed as if they hoped that I would have forgotten about it since when I called them 30 minutes before closing time, they said that it'd be ready by the time I got there. It shouldn't be surprising to you guys to know that the guy had barely begun, and had waited past their closing hours. 

The reason why that story is important is because I'm not sure if it's a bios or software problem, or a problem with the guy plugging things in incorrectly (he didn't test the CPU cooler, since I watched him plop it in). 

Anyway, please let me know what you think that the issue is that I'm having to deal with is.

Note:
In the BIOS, I have tried choosing the fans to be PWM instead of 'DC'. Fan Xpert is the biggest issue, though.

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

First of all, why you have iPPCs? Its pretty conflicting when other fans are "quiet" editions to have industrial scale fans in same system.

As for issue itself, you can see this from manual yourself. Only bit reading required. Says you have 6 PWM headers. From which 4 should have own controller chips. Or 5. Usually CPU and CPU_OPT are grouped under one controller. Same might be the case with H_AMP and AIO_PUMP.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv