Best Dust Filters?

I have noticed that my dust filter on the front of my case has become quite dusty. This is the one that is built into the case. Seeing how quickly this built up I want to put filters on my other intakes as the case only has one built into the front. My fans are 120mm. What are the best dust filters that i can add? My case is a corsair carbide spec 01.

Silverstone sells some nice magnetic ones in various configurations (120mm, 240mm etc.). They're no better at catching dust than most of the others, but being magnetic is nice. 

if aesthetics arent *too* big of a concern (or if you can hide it) i really like using extracting hood filters, they're HUGE, dirt cheap, and you can cut them to size. do be prepared to replace them on a monthly or even weekly basis, because they collect pretty much all dust that passes trough them, and clog FAST.

Thanks for the replies, i will have a look at whats on sale and see which one fits my build the best. Im guessing dust can be very bad for components as I have noticed dust falling through my unprotected fan at the top onto my GPU, im guessing i can just brush the dust off.

5 minutes ago, Aaron Stone said:

Im guessing dust can be very bad for components

nah, to be honest as long as it doesnt severely impact thermals, dust is literally only aesthetic.