Fans

akash123

Which cable would that be which connects to the psu? 

3 hours ago, akash123 said:

Which cable would that be which connects to the psu? 

Check your accesories box. it should be a molex or sata power adapter.

You need to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

You need to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ok if I do that then where would I plug in the liquid cooler? 

49 minutes ago, akash123 said:

Ok if I do that then where would I plug in the liquid cooler? 

Very weird no molex connectors for 3 pin fans in accessories box. Corsair psu as well. 

7 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

No molex connectors for 3 pin fans may have to order one 

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

My mistake it’s working now thanks a lot 

1 hour ago, akash123 said:

No molex connectors for 3 pin fans may have to order one 

One last thing the fans are clearly working but in bios system fan speed is at 0. I reset cmos as well and still the case.

38 minutes ago, akash123 said:

One last thing the fans are clearly working but in bios system fan speed is at 0. I reset cmos as well and still the case.

You only need to quote or tag once..

The rpm is read from the white fan header on the hub. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

You only need to quote or tag once..

The rpm is read from the white fan header on the hub. 

Ok buts a 4 pin connection I have 3 pin fans only

6 hours ago, akash123 said:

Shouldn't matter. You can still connect 3pin fan there.

E: The connector at left side of hub in pic is empty. That must be for power cable. That needs to be connected to PSU for hub to work. So connect that to PSU, pump to CPU end of hub (white header) and then PWM out to CPU header on mobo. This directly from case's manual.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Shouldn't matter. You can still connect 3pin fan there.

E: The connector at left side of hub in pic is empty. That must be for power cable. That needs to be connected to PSU for hub to work. So connect that to PSU, pump to CPU end of hub (white header) and then PWM out to CPU header on mobo. This directly from case's manual.

There was no case manual that came with it. So it worked yesterday but it worked with the fan hub connected to the sys fan header on mobo now if I connect it cpu fan header instead where do I plug in the liquid cooler if that’s the case. System was working fine last night left it on all day and cpu temp was 35 degrees c and system temperature was 50 degrees c just doing some normal development work using python and pgsql so nothing intensive. 

On 11/26/2017 at 5:14 AM, akash123 said:

The 3rd pin is is the one for rpm so plug it in anyway.

18 hours ago, akash123 said:

There was no case manual that came with it. So it worked yesterday but it worked with the fan hub connected to the sys fan header on mobo now if I connect it cpu fan header instead where do I plug in the liquid cooler if that’s the case. System was working fine last night left it on all day and cpu temp was 35 degrees c and system temperature was 50 degrees c just doing some normal development work using python and pgsql so nothing intensive. 

Plug the pump into any other fan header. 

• 2 weeks later...