Need advice

Javier96321

I have a 27 inch monitor 1080p but I don't have the money to get two exactly monitors. I could get two cheap monitors and put them vertical next to the 27 inch monitor or some square monitors, but I don't know what sizes of monitors I need to get for it to look good.

Edited by Javier96321

I just got a nother 27 inch monitor so now I have 2 27 inch monitor I only have 35 dollars to buy a nother monitor to put in the middle vertical but I don't know what size would look good in between these two big monitor

On 10/17/2017 at 7:29 AM, chilicheeseburger said:

Do you actually want go game across multiple monitors or just use them for web browsing and stuff like that?

I want to play across multiple monitors I just got a nother 27 inch monitor so my plan in to buy a nother monitor but not a 27 inch monitor because that out of my budget. So am wondering what size of monitor I could get to put in between these two 27 inch monitor.

15 hours ago, Javier96321 said:

I want to play across multiple monitors I just got a nother 27 inch monitor so my plan in to buy a nother monitor but not a 27 inch monitor because that out of my budget. So am wondering what size of monitor I could get to put in between these two 27 inch monitor.

If you want to game across multiple monitors they should all be the same size. Ideally the same model but at least the same height or height adjustable (or vesa mountable or whatever) so you can line them up properly. It would technically work with different size monitors but it would look odd and I don't think it's gonna be a good experience. Would be better to wait a bit and save up to buy another 27". Maybe go for a black friday deal then. Not worth it to buy a smaller monitor now and then regret it later. Which ones do you have now?