Australia post eparcel

chimmychunger

I ordered my full pc from pccasegear they sent it in 3 boxes. I looked on the tracking website all the boxes were posted at the same time. i got 1 yesterday, do you know roughly when the others will get here, im hoping today. Btw it was with eparcel

Oh wow really? How big was your order? I just ordered from pccasegear on Wed for first time a whole pc... hopefully it is only one parcel because I really wanna build it.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Oh wow really? How big was your order? I just ordered from pccasegear on Wed for first time a whole pc... hopefully it is only one parcel because I really wanna build it.

i got all parts i one box and the other box is my case and then the other box is my monitor

i got all parts i one box and the other box is my case and then the other box is my monitor

Oh I didnt buy a monitor so maybe my case might come seperatly because the enthoo primo is massive! What case did u get?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Oh I didnt buy a monitor so maybe my case might come seperatly because the enthoo primo is massive! What case did u get?

phantom 410

phantom 410

But the maybe because u live in adelaide it was far. I live an hour away from the warehouse so it may just come all in one van hopefully.