Corsair RGB K70 - F3 / 3 / E / D / X - Unresponsive

One of my hands had a spasm the other day and spilt orange on my keyboard, it's a K70 RGB. A number of issues occurred after this. A few of the lighting controllers started showing the wrong colour and a column of keys became unresponsive (F3 / 3 / E / D / X).

I have cleaned the keyboard with air, I have bathed it in water and I have bathed it in isopropyl alcohol. After this, the colours now work correctly, so that's a plus, but the above mentioned keys still don't work.

Can anyone provide any advice or help? I would prefer to avoid buying a new one, they are expensive yo.

When keys stop working do this. If this doesn't work take the keyboard apart and reconnect anything that might be slightly unplugged. Or buy a 10$ keyboard for the time being.

2342342424423424.PNG.ad78c2b73eaf46c40d4429f2858892db.PNG

CPU: i7-6700K | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 Memory

Solid State Drives: Two PNY 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drives | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply | Case: Thermaltake Core V71 ATX Full Tower Case.

PCPartPicker

I have tested the switches with a multimeter, the F3 key has no continuity.

Would replacing the key work?