How to turn a profit?

NLTech
Just now, NLTech said:

The CEO and Manager are 13 & 14, so age isnt a matter, we write about tech.. 

Oh lol I'm 13. I definitely may be able to write now and then. Do you have discord?

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Oh lol I'm 13. I definitely may be able to write now and then. Do you have discord?

You can contact our Manager on Discord Nathan#5294

Just now, NLTech said:

You can contact our Manager on Discord Nathan#5294

I'm chatting with him now

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

I'm chatting with him now

Oh

2 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

BRTky.jpg

2RcX4tK.png

WtM4Vvp.png

NathanNLTech:

888.jpg

ckmumts.png

This account NLTech is 'commanded' by the CEO and done by me, Tim, the unseen force. This account, the 'Vice president' has no control over, how about you and me start a revolt against him? Xdjk 

you're 13 and 14 years old. stop calling yourselves "ceo", "vice president" and "manager". obtain a business license before you do that.

lets be real for a second, you're a couple of kids who have no idea what you're doing and want to create a business running a website to review tech.

are you actually going to get samples of what you review, or just read other peoples articles and copy/paste the same bullshit.

the formatting on your website makes me want to cut myself.

your articles are too short, and have no real information.

the spelling, grammar, and other mistakes make it obvious it was written by kids who have no idea what they're doing and don't proof read anything.

you have a long way to go.

and if you're going to talk shit about people giving you suggestions, dont publicize it.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

2 minutes ago, NathanNLTech said:

Speak for yourself.

image.png.7c2d6181db053d30c98d02a3d067b437.png

I will do what I want.

im not writign a tceh riveew os mi speellllilng n'stuff dunt mater.

I don't need to look professional when i write, especially not here.  but if i had my own website, you bet your ass it would be flawless.

oh, and publicize is spelled correctly :) i suggest investing in a dictionary.

you are welcome to do whatever you want, its a mostly free country, but if you are unwilling to take constructive criticism and act like a cunt whenever somebody calls you out, you will fail. not just at this, but at life.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

This is getting slightly out of hand mods will remove posts so they toxicity is lowered a little 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so I don't mean to necro this post but -- But yeah, some final tips for you guys before I pull out of this conversation.  

It doesn't matter if you're doing this for fun or not.  You wanted to know how to boost your visits, and a lot of us have given you our two cents.  Some of us are actual industry professionals that get paid to do what you claim to do for fun.  Weather or not you take our advice is up to you, but I really suggest you should -- if you want to ever be  taken seriously.  Otherwise, why do you care about how many visitors you're getting?  Why would you even ask on a public forum?  Sounds like there is an ulterior motive behind this post.

Good luck though.