Will my gpu get enough air with my planned set up?

Dagnis

Let me set the stage a little bit. I'll be using an inverted case and the evga SC 2 Hybrid 1080TI. Though this card does have a 120mm radiator, it also has a blower style fan. 

I am planning on putting the radiator at the top blowing out above the gpu. I'm concerned that even though there will be probably about 9-12 inches between the two things, that they will fight for air. Should I be concerned? Would it be a wise idea to make the radiator intake at the top?

For all of the info: I'll be using the BeQuiet 900 which will have one mid height exhaust fan, and I'll be using a 240mm radiator as front intake and an additional fan on the bottom as intake. 

Thank you for your time. 

At the top or at the back of the case is where I have put GPU radiators before and they both worked fine.  That's a nice card, enjoy.

the fan that's on it only has to cool VRM which should have a normal temperture close to 100C in normal operation (it's a good temperture for them) so it really doesn't matter. you'll be fine.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

Front intake fans will be enough. There's enough space between two fans to give both reasonable airflow. I would argue that having top as intake might give you even better temps overall.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv