Rap Battle Help

ObviousPandorum

I am trying to write a rap battle between Linus and Austin Evans, but i'm having trouble coming up with disses and puns that rhyme. Any help would be appreciated from jokes to rhymes or even just information that either of them could boast about themselves. This is what I have so far, but it is really rough. In the end I am wanting them to both have four verses to start off with and then react to one another with two more.

Austin:

Hey Linus this is Austin

About to whoop your ass all the way to boston

Is that why your vessel sank?

You think you can float a plane away?

Linus:  

Oh so you think you can roast?

Is that why your house is as burnt as this toast

I'm the king of reviewing graphics cards

And a boss at spitting out bars

I'm an expert on the mic

Just like Taran on electric bikes

umm... what?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

11 hours ago, ObviousPandorum said:

Linus:  

Oh so you think you can roast?

Is that why your house is as burnt as this toast

xD

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

On 22/08/2017 at 8:00 PM, Tsuki said:

umm... what?

While his request, and the subsequent post is odd, I don't find anything confusing about it. It seems pretty straight forward.

The OP is writing a "rap battle", as if the combatants were Linus vs Austin Evans.

Honestly, while a tad on the "cringe-worthy" side of things, the lyrics actually are pretty solid, given the battlers and the topics they would have to go on.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, JayKay3000 said:

I can almost imagine this being said by them, but everyone is making roast music videos and it's getting a bit lame. It wasn't that cool to start with anyway...

"cool" is subjective. You might think it's lame and wasn't that cool to begin with - others may disagree.

Personally I very much enjoy Epic Rap Battles, for example.

But I doubt we'd ever see Linus + Austin actually film this - especially since once the lyrics are made, someone will need to write and produce the actual music/beats to go along with the rap, and then actually work with Linus + Austin to actually "rap" the lyrics out in a good way.

It's doable - and I could see Linus being on board for something like this, but there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, JayKay3000 said:

Be a pretty boring world if we all liked the same things :)

Eh - whether someone else likes what I do would not impact how "boring" life is. In fact, if I was the only one to like something, that might even diminish the enjoyment of it.

I never really understood that "argument" (if you can call it an argument... "stance" or "opinion" might be more accurate).

just add this...

P.S. leffen i aint done yet. im the underdog so place your bet

yeahyuz