Are these headphones any good?

lka

I want to buy Redragon ceto h110 headphones,so i was wondering are they any good for gaming?(sound and mic).

Just now, Himommies said:

What's your budget and location 

3000 dinars(about 25€)

Serbia

1 minute ago, lka said:

3000 dinars(about 25€)

Serbia

Oh yeah than sure.In that price range everything is pretty much the same

My life

Oh yeah than sure.In that price range everything is pretty much the same

So they are good,i heard that mic is not great but for that price i think they are pretty good?

3 minutes ago, lka said:

So they are good,i heard that mic is not great but for that price i think they are pretty good?

Sound is more or less subjective. Personally, one of my favorite headphones I've owned so far is a pair of Skullcandy Crushers. There are alot of people who don't like them for being too bass heavy. Below a certain price point, most everything starts either sounding the same, or is really hit and miss.

5 minutes ago, BluJay614 said:

Sound is more or less subjective.

I beg to differ

My life

I beg to differ

How so? Are you going to tell me that two people are going to hear exactly the same? That someone who enjoys something much more bass heavy (Like myself) and someone who enjoys their audio turned more towards the highs are going to enjoy the exact same pair of headphones? What about people who like it more even, or like it very flat? Is there not a certain degree of subjectiveness when it comes to higher end audio equipment? Yes, there are things that are good, and things that are bad. HOWEVER, there are things that some people may enjoy because it's good and it's tuned more towards something that they enjoy, but someone else may not enjoy it. Are you going to tell me that is not subjective?

2 minutes ago, BluJay614 said:

How so? Are you going to tell me that two people are going to hear exactly the same? That someone who enjoys something much more bass heavy (Like myself) and someone who enjoys their audio turned more towards the highs are going to enjoy the exact same pair of headphones? What about people who like it more even, or like it very flat? Is there not a certain degree of subjectiveness when it comes to higher end audio equipment? Yes, there are things that are good, and things that are bad. HOWEVER, there are things that some people may enjoy because it's good and it's tuned more towards something that they enjoy, but someone else may not enjoy it. Are you going to tell me that is not subjective?

I would like to correct what I said.Sound is Subjective but headphones are not.The Dt880's will always be better than the beats pro no matter how you look at it.(in terms of sound quality)

My life

I would like to correct what I said.Sound is Subjective but headphones are not.The Dt880's will always be better than the beats pro no matter how you look at it.(in terms of sound quality)

Again, that is a difference between good, and Beats crap. What you said you beg to differ to was my statement that sound is subjective.

Just now, BluJay614 said:

What you said you beg to differ to was my statement that sound is subjective.

Sorry I kind of misread your original statement

My life