Setting up nvidia surround?

FalkyraXD

So on tuesday im buying 4 mounted monitors and basically i have 1 already that has a 5ms response time and the ones im buying have a 2ms response time so im wondering 2 things

1. How to set up 3 monitors in surround for games and the other 2 simply as separate extended displays for work above the triple gaming set up

2. Will the 2ms screens on left and right behave oddly and make me sick as the middle will be the 5ms display (will the side panels turn in game before the centre panel does and is there no way to fix that besides another 2ms screen in replacment for the 5?

1: you probably can't, but I would advise against the use of NVIDIA surround at all because it's a broken mess that barely works if at all, I bought three screens planning on running triple screen surround and it's just not worth it. 

2: unless through some sort of miracle grade coincidence, my screens are all different response time, and also refresh rates. I don't notice the response time difference but I do notice the refresh rate 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Ok so the response time shouldn't effect the triple set up then? And as for surround i only want it purely for RL and racing sims xD other then that im never gonna use it anyway even though theres heaps of games supported

6 minutes ago, FalkyraXD said:

Ok so the response time shouldn't effect the triple set up then? And as for surround i only want it purely for RL and racing sims xD other then that im never gonna use it anyway even though theres heaps of games supported

Surround worked properly (note properly) with two games. CS GO worked but the UI goes to shit and that's generally the case for most games that support the resolution you end up with. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

12 hours ago, FalkyraXD said:

Just curious...wouldn't it be not only more cost effective (considering the monitor model(s)) to get a 21:9 with a side Monitor (plenty of portable monitors with stands that run off USB 3 if you just wanted it for monitoring stuff while gaming). To each their own, but seems overkill to have 4 monitors for just Racing SIMs

13 hours ago, likwidsolutions said:

Just curious...wouldn't it be not only more cost effective (considering the monitor model(s)) to get a 21:9 with a side Monitor (plenty of portable monitors with stands that run off USB 3 if you just wanted it for monitoring stuff while gaming). To each their own, but seems overkill to have 4 monitors for just Racing SIMs

Oh no no you misunderstood sorry but i would have 3 monitors at eye level and 2 above for smaller things that wont be used for gaming at all like watching and editing videos (the workstation portion) and the main reason im being so particular is because i've purchased 4 22 inch monitors for just over 99 USD delivered for free and i already have 1 so i just wanna figure out the smaller detailes about how to set it up befor they arrive