Ram issue still happening

StutterAndLag

So I just installed 2 more ram sticks. All together it should equal 32gb. it was kinda sketchy putting it in, not gonna lie. Had to push down pretty hard to get them in place, tight squeeze. Anyways, after going into task manager its saying that I have 32gb memory at the top right, then right under it I have 15.9 memory usage. Not sure what that means. here is a SS. Btw, all the lights are lighting up just fine for them, they are g.skrill.

The picture is under task manager, under the performance tab. It worked after I switched 2 sticks around, it was working perfectly fine. Then I think I restarted my computer, and never noticed that it went back to how it was. Any help would be great. Its showing up under system. 

Ram issue.PNG

Now it went back to normal after I restarted the computer, but Im afraid its gonna happen again. This is what it SHOULD look like when its working. 

ram issue 3.PNG

IDK.

the first screenshot says 16GB hardware reserved.

I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens again.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

if i understand correct your problem, do this, windows button type msconfig then put there amount ram in mb's and done ,GL