I'm looking for a cheap steering wheel

So as I said i'm looking for a steering wheel for about 50€, I know it's not much, but i'm not a hardcore racing gamer. What would you recommend? 

Intel core i5 3450 Asus Gtx 560 8GB ram 1Tb Caviar blue 1Tb Seagate barracuda

Might not be a beast, but it's my not beast :)

more please.

More what? money?  :huh:

check your local craigslist listings for a Locgitech Driving Force GT. They sometimes go for around that price. If not, then get a Logitech MOMO. Those are the cheapest best FFB wheels I know of.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

information.

ooo ok, i would use it for euro truck sim, nfs, and maybe get asseto corsa in the sales.

Even if you are not a hardcore racing gamer, 50 are way too few for a decent wheel.

On that price range, the best you can get are cheap knock offs from chinesse OEMs, and believe me when I say you, they are not worthy.

After 6 months the pedals and the wheel itself will break.

Try to save a little more. Logitech have good products, starting with $150 Us (Driving force gt wheel + pedals, no clutch), everything below it will be a waste or your money.

Instead, try a xbox 360 wired or wireless gamepad version ($70 us i think) or a dual shock style (ps or not, makes no difference, just a personal preference)

thanks for the advice :), btw right now i'm using my brother's  ps3 controller with ds3tool

you should be able to get old xbox 360 gear for cheap especially now.

I have a cheap chinese ebay wireless xbox controller adapter and my wireless xbox racing wheel hooked into my pc. I'm pretty sure the build quality of the xbox wheel would be on par with some of the pricier pc accessories. 

If you want a good entry wheel save up for the Logitech Driving Force GT. Anything lower is not worth the price. I got one years ago and I cannot go back to racing with a Pad anymore.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0