Noctua Product Email Removes Contact Email

Whenever I get an email from Noctua the customer service link is always removed. I'm not sure if this is gmail's doing or not. I've had this happen multiple times. Anybody else have this problem?

Example Email:

Dear customer,

Please find attached your invoice in PDF file format. If you cannot display the PDF file on your computer, please download and install Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com.

Please note that you have already paid this invoice through your Amazon account via the selected mode of payment. The attachment is thus for your reference only and there is no need for extra payment.

You have acquired a cooling solution of the highest quality that comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [e-mail address removed] if you have any questions, feedback or problems – our support team will be glad to assist you. We also provide detailed compatibility information, video tutorials and a helpful FAQ section on our website.

Yours truly,
     Jasmine-Lourdes Kohlbacher

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

6 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

Whenever I get an email from Noctua the customer service link is always removed. I'm not sure if this is gmail's doing or not. I've had this happen multiple times. Anybody else have this problem?

Example Email:

Dear customer,

Please find attached your invoice in PDF file format. If you cannot display the PDF file on your computer, please download and install Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com.

Please note that you have already paid this invoice through your Amazon account via the selected mode of payment. The attachment is thus for your reference only and there is no need for extra payment.

You have acquired a cooling solution of the highest quality that comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [e-mail address removed] if you have any questions, feedback or problems – our support team will be glad to assist you. We also provide detailed compatibility information, video tutorials and a helpful FAQ section on our website.

Yours truly,
     Jasmine-Lourdes Kohlbacher

Its gmail

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :(