Unlocked sprint samsung S6 not receiving txt msgs

I need some help with my s6 , its unlocked and my provider is tmoble, i took the sim card out and even reset the APN address

i still cannnot receive txt msgs

No one on LTT has access to T-Mobile's software (unless a T-Mobile rep and only at their job) to do troubleshooting if the network issue is on their end. Only thing I could really suggest is reset network settings and reset without direct access to your account. No, I don't work for T-Mobile, but I do for another major carrier.

1-877-746-0909 is their customer service line, that would be 1000x more helpful than any post here.

5 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

No one on LTT has access to T-Mobile's software (unless a T-Mobile rep and only at their job) to do troubleshooting if the network issue is on their end. Only thing I could really suggest is reset network settings and reset without direct access to your account. No, I don't work for T-Mobile, but I do for another major carrier.

1-877-746-0909 is their customer service line, that would be 1000x more helpful than any post here.

With unlocked phones you have to add the SMS settings and servers as well as a number of other settings into the phone, manually.  Usually these settings can be found on T-Mobile's website.  I had to do this when using an unlocked phone with them before.

1 hour ago, PineyCreek said:

1 hour ago, Mooshi said:

im looking at this, but i can send txt msgs but i cant get them from other ppl