Can't sign in to google account on android

(I know LTT isn't the appropriate place for this but I need help)

So I woke up this morning checked my phone and it said, "Action required". Clicked on it and it said that I am signed out of my own account and it asked to sign in. To verify that its Google, I first typed my old password and it said that "Your password was changed 8 months ago" which is exactly what I was expecting. So now that I know its Google and not somebody else, I typed my actual password and then as usual it took me to the next page and asked me to agree to its terms, which I did and then it took me to a screen which said "Checking account info" and after 5 to 20 seconds, it collapsed and that notification stayed. I tried it again but the same thing happened. Then I tried a reboot but I was out of luck. Then I decided to completely remove my accounts and try signing in again. But I got the same results then. Then I google searched and I tried everything that I could(changing passwords, removing two-step verification, etc) but the same thing happened over and over again.

Just cause you know:

I am running a custom ROM (CRDroid, Android 7.1.1) but I've been using this ROM for like 2 months and its working fine, so I don't think its ROMs fault.

PS: Factory reset is the last thing wanna do.

Update:

I think I am in trouble because I checked my recently used devices and it does show my phone but it also shows that it was used in the US last night. As far as I recall I didn't use any VPN service nor did I mock my location!

Its probably that custom ROM. All I can suggest is that you do a factory reset, sorry. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

4 hours ago, fixitnow said:

Its probably that custom ROM. All I can suggest is that you do a factory reset, sorry. 

Anyways... Thanks✌