Hello, 

i want to buy me an Gaming Laptop but I would like to have one with an Pascal (maybe Maxwell) GPU. The CPU isnt so important for me, an i5 would also be ok or and i7-6700 or something in that range. An 144HZ, 1920x1080 Screen would be great.

But here`s the problem I can´t any Laptop or Gaming Laptop with that specifications.

Please help me to find an Laptop. The max Price I could pay would be 2000€ (2.335,51 USD, 2.926,60 CAD).  

Thanks,

Sven

6 minutes ago, ☭ Mother Russia ☭ said:

Hello, 

i want to buy me an Gaming Laptop but I would like to have one with an Pascal (maybe Maxwell) GPU. The CPU isnt so important for me, an i5 would also be ok or and i7-6700 or something in that range. An 144HZ, 1920x1080 Screen would be great.

But here`s the problem I can´t any Laptop or Gaming Laptop with that specifications.

Please help me to find an Laptop. The max Price I could pay would be 2000€ (2.335,51 USD, 2.926,60 CAD).  

Thanks,

Sven

where are you from? And what tech websites do you use 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Try an alienware 17 or Aorus X7

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

10 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

where are you from? And what tech websites do you use 

Im from Germany and i searched mainly on google and visited various Tech selling sites

7 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

This is your problem. There are no laptops with this refresh rate (that I'm aware of). 120Hz is the most I've seen.

OK, but I also cant find Laptops with 120Hz. on the specifications sheets there is "120Hz display, 1920x1080" for example.

5 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Try an alienware 17 or Aorus X7

The Aorus is 1000€ to expensive for me hahah but thanks

1 minute ago, ☭ Mother Russia ☭ said:

OK, but I also cant find Laptops with 120Hz. on the specifications sheets there is "120Hz display, 1920x1080" for example.

Last I cared to check, MSI, ASUS, and Alienware might've been the only ones that did it. And it was probably only because they were 3D as well.

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Last I cared to check, MSI, ASUS, and Alienware might've been the only ones that did it. And it was probably only because they were 3D as well.

I would use the Laptop mostly for gaming I dont really care if the can 3D or something like that haha

34 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

The thing with the 3D was that 120Hz screens may have only existed for that purpose. So they may not be around any more

So I found one Laptop thats fits my needs, but what do you think about it 

MSI GS73VR Stealth Pro

2 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you're fine with the aesthetic and MSI's reputation for installing a bunch of bloatware (well, you can uninstall it), then that looks good enough.

aesthetic I like because its pretty flat and its RGB and the Pre-installed stuff i could dellete and its perfect in my price range.