Whats the best way to mine zcash

So i have been mining on nicehash for a while  getting about 290 sols, But today i tired ewnf and i will get a higher sol like 305-310. i dont know if it is worth it to switch sense i still have to convert it to bitcoin. 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

EWBF is better, plus nicehash has a 3% fee if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, AugOwnz said:

EWBF has a 2% developer fee, but it's usually outweighed by having a 20% faster mine rate.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

3 hours ago, AugOwnz said:

2 hours ago, Suika said:

EWBF has a 2% developer fee, but it's usually outweighed by having a 20% faster mine rate.

my issue is that i have a fee to convert z cash to bitcoin. I use purse to buy most things so idk if its worth switching.

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

I don't think it's worth to mine for ZEC anymore.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

18 hours ago, Simon771 said:

I don't think it's worth to mine for ZEC anymore.

what would you recommend then?

3 hours ago, Pcinacan said:

what would you recommend then?

https://whattomine.com

Nothing much ... profit is now less than 2$ per GTX 1070 GPU. So for that amount of money I wouldn't even bother with mining.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

EWBF will still yield a larger return, even with the currency conversion fees of going through an exchange.

Also, keep mining away! Crypto is down atm because of the SegWit proposition to change bitcoin's ledger size from 1mb to 2mb, prices should rebound after the change and everyone stops running around like their head is on fire. Even if they don't initially, they will still increase in value as time goes on (it is an increasing market and will continue to do so for years over the longterm).

Don't get caught up too much in the day to day swings with crypto, its a volatile market atm but it's longterm trend in general is increasing (as long as you don't pick a bad coin).

On 7/16/2017 at 1:54 PM, 2bitmarksman said:

EWBF will still yield a larger return, even with the currency conversion fees of going through an exchange.

Also, keep mining away! Crypto is down atm because of the SegWit proposition to change bitcoin's ledger size from 1mb to 2mb, prices should rebound after the change and everyone stops running around like their head is on fire. Even if they don't initially, they will still increase in value as time goes on (it is an increasing market and will continue to do so for years over the longterm).

Don't get caught up too much in the day to day swings with crypto, its a volatile market atm but it's longterm trend in general is increasing (as long as you don't pick a bad coin).

I have stared to mine chaincoin, but im keeping my cpu on zcash