PSU for Zotac GTX 1050ti 4gb? CLICK FOR MORE INFO

Link to pre-built and full specifications:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0ZK-01E5-00065R&cm_re=asus_g20bm-us005s-_-0ZK-01E5-00065R-_-Product

Problem:
I have a small case, it is definitely a lot more compact than a Micro ATX, and the PSU is a ASUS 230w + 180. I want to know what I have to do from the following options to be able to run:

Intel Pentium Kabylake G4560 

Zotac GTX 1050ti 4-GB factory OC

MSI B250M PRO-VD

If not, please link everything I'll need to get to be able to run the specified parts.

asus rog g20bm review - intro.jpg

Edited by shiggy
Wrong Link

if you're trying to shove a 1050ti in there, i doubt you can.

if you want to downgrade to a g4560, lol 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

The 760 has a higher power draw than a 1050ti, so you won't need to do anything to have it work. Provided it actually fits in the case.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Why on earth would you go from a i7 4790 to a g4560?

The 1050ti is going to be 10% faster than the 760, I'd consider that an odd move aswell.

1. Pull out the current card.

2. Measure it.

3. Compare measurements to the smallest 1050ti.

4. Done.

17 minutes ago, pzspah said:

Why on earth would you go from a i7 4790 to a g4560?

The 1050ti is going to be 10% faster than the 760, I'd consider that an odd move aswell.

1. Pull out the current card.

2. Measure it.

3. Compare measurements to the smallest 1050ti.

4. Done.

Shit I used the wrong link, I apologize. Whenever I click on the link from google it sends me the one thats actually in stock. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0ZK-01E5-00065R&cm_re=asus_g20bm-us005s-_-0ZK-01E5-00065R-_-Product

Ah, well that makes more sense then. GFX should be almost 40% better.

As for what you'd have to do, honestly you might be better off selling it rather than upgrading it as you'd require new ram ontop of the other parts.

2 minutes ago, pzspah said:

Ah, well that makes more sense then. GFX should be almost 40% better.

As for what you'd have to do, honestly you might be better off selling it rather than upgrading it as you'd require new ram ontop of the other parts.

Is there a GTX 1050ti I can get without having to get new RAM and PSU and shit.

Measure your current card and you can compare that to 1050s. 

The new ram would only be required if you got the kaby lake and a new motherboard as that uses ddr4 and not ddr3 as your current setup has.

1 minute ago, pzspah said:

Measure your current card and you can compare that to 1050s. 

The new ram would only be required if you got the kaby lake and a new motherboard as that uses ddr4 and not ddr3 as your current setup ha.

If I am allowed to sell it, what should I sell it on / at? And should I just get a Boson 4.0 or is there a better setup you'd recommend. Thanks for the awesome help btw.

I'm not familiar enough with your market to recommend where or for how much to sell it for, but someone else can probably chime in on that.