GPU and Mining Debacle - Help Please

Awoo

So, I've had my build planned out for a while now, and started buying the parts recently. Where I'm on a low income at the moment I can't buy all the parts at once. My problem is, I've gotten to cpu, gpu, and ram for what's left to buy. And with Ryzen release my cpu decision feels easier than ever, especially on a budget. Yet when it comes to gpu, I just now find that the 1060, 480, or 580 I was considering are all OUTRAGEOUSLY priced(Thanks miners...) 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a card that'll be no higher than 260USD$ and pair with probably the ryzen 5 1500x for flawless 1080p gaming on acceptable settings? I don't need to play on ultra, or even high for the most part. But I do need 60 fps.

5 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

thing is that card is out of stock

Well I guess this is all I could find. http://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/accessories/apd/a9083544?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A9083544 op if you see this is would get it quick because it doesn't say anything about availability and idk how long they will be in Stock

Any thoughts on the 1050ti?

2 minutes ago, Awoo said:

Any thoughts on the 1050ti?

What games, resolution, and what settings do you want. 

Here is what id do personally

If you want the best, get a gtx 980(or 980ti if you really lucky on craigslist you can get them for 260 ish)

if you want to save a few bucks and don;t mind medium-high vs high-ultra settings get a 1050 or 1050 tii.

Games I've had issues with that I want to be able to play with 1080p at least medium settings were games like nier:automata, Player's Uknown bg, overwatch, modern CoD games, and some others.

1 minute ago, Awoo said:

Games I've had issues with that I want to be able to play with 1080p at least medium settings were games like nier:automata, Player's Uknown bg, overwatch, modern CoD games, and some others.

well the 1050ti will play those fine at 1080p, but 980 will let you have better settings. Decide if the extra 100 is worth it to you .

the 1050 ti is relativley unaffected by the mining and is only like $150 at max. It should do 1080p just fine

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

well the 1050ti will play those fine at 1080p, but 980 will let you have better settings. Decide if the extra 100 is worth it to you .

Looking on newegg both models of the 980 sit over 360-400 and very limited stock as well.

1 minute ago, Awoo said:

Looking on newegg both models of the 980 sit over 360-400 and very limited stock as well.

you have to get used, look on ebay or craigslist(nomally about 220 here)