Internet stops to work but not completely (after a while)

Aggressive_snail

HI! 

i usually don't need to ask because solutions for even most bizarre problems can be found already on the depth of the internet but i have not found mine (yet).

here is a deal - after a while (can be hour, can be a day - i cannot pin point what is a trigger) internet kind of stops working. I can use and reopen sites that already were opened in chrome (not only cache - they just work) but i cannot open any new site in any browser. Dropbox stops working but steam and any game works just fine... After reboot its working again. I've tried to close any unnecessary process and disable avast but it won't give me my net back. It's first started when i swapped my 1tb hard drive for 2tb one but data was clonned and drive was used for music and movies anyway.. I've been rocking win10 creators update since day one without problems, up-to-date and with no beta update.

Performance or AV software sounds like.

I have a lenovo Y700 laptop and i can't browse network shares or even logon to my own modem via web browser, if lenovo nerve centre is installed and i have SEP running (even with SEP disabled it would still not let me do this) i had to completely remove either av or the nerve centre.

Drove me absolutely insane it worked while the system was still loading all the background apps then nothing X's on all my shares.

had this happen way back when i was using a wrt54g linksys router. internet seemed to clog up when i used bittorrent(for legal torrents of course.) had to update the router's firmware with a 3rd party. seemed to work fine after that. maybe this is a similar problem.

well my router is TPlink with OpenWRT with same version for at least 4 years and none of other devices has any problem...

AV- i use avast for a few weeks (a little bit longer than i noticed problem) but after disablng and further uninstalling avast problem persist. still i have avast on 2 other computers with win10 CU and none of them has this problem..

performance.. it's my fastest device with i7 3770K, 16gb of ram and two fast SSD wth plenty of space. It's blazing fast.