monitor cleaning questions

SAPRAtheGREEK

i have this monitor LG 23MP68VQ-P and i want  to clean the monitor but i have bought this q connect pc & laptop screen cleaning wet wipes and my question is,the box of the wipes says that it contains :1,2-benzisothiazol-3 (2H)-one,chloromethylisothiazol-3-one,methylisothiazol-3-one are this chemicals safe to use in my monitor or it will make it worse?

I just clean my monitors with the wet tissues that I buy for cleaning my glasses.

Just now, WereCat said:

I just clean my monitors with the wet tissues that I buy for cleaning my glasses.

well i don't have glasses what else?

3 minutes ago, pcnoob28r4 said:

well i don't have glasses what else?

I used micro fiber cloth and I made it wet with water and the stuff that I use for cleaning dishes before.

Just make sure it is just wet and doesn't drip.

Disclaimer:

On your own risk, I never had any issues.

17 minutes ago, pcnoob28r4 said:

i have this monitor LG 23MP68VQ-P and i want  to clean the monitor but i have bought this q connect pc & laptop screen cleaning wet wipes and my question is,the box of the wipes says that it contains :1,2-benzisothiazol-3 (2H)-one,chloromethylisothiazol-3-one,methylisothiazol-3-one are this chemicals safe to use in my monitor or it will make it worse?

Just use distilled water with a tiny bit of dish soap and a microfiber cloth like the kind people use to clean phone screens. You don't need any special solutions.

Turn off the display, unplug it and make sure it cooled down (if it is warm, I have a 4k display and it runs quite hot) then just dampen a microfiber cloth with tap water. Gently wipe the screen. Do NOT apply a ton of pressure if a "spot" is not coming off. Just get something to scrape it off, like lightly with your finger nail (works 99% of the time).

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D