1440p 144hz fps

HDshiny

Why would you want a 100 Hz Monitor isntead 144 Hz, just because you can't get 144 fps in ONE SINGLE GAME??

Seriously... just get 1440p, 144 Hz, maybe with G-Sync, and. just. play.

You don't need 144 fps to make use of it. It's also great in 100 fps.

If you really need more, reduce settings. Why ultra? Why dopn't you just set the settings on High or medium? Do you think your Rig will explode? Always this "ultra or nothing" mentality..

BF1 is optimized so well, just use the settings you want untill you get the fps you need.

2 hours ago, Natsoup said:

I find that really difficult to believe.

turn off AA AC light shafts and bullshit like that anything u cant see the difference when its on or off and yr ffs goes though the roof

international racing driver

My Build

i5-7600k

hyper x fury 16gb (2133)mhz

asus strix 1070 

CM 212x

asus z270-p

corsair 550w psu

agon 1440p 144hz tn monitor

corsair strafe mx silent KB

corsair void rbg (wired)

razer mamba te with firefly mouse pat

ps4 controller using ds4 windows

2 hours ago, Darkseth said:

Why would you want a 100 Hz Monitor isntead 144 Hz, just because you can't get 144 fps in ONE SINGLE GAME??

Seriously... just get 1440p, 144 Hz, maybe with G-Sync, and. just. play.

You don't need 144 fps to make use of it. It's also great in 100 fps.

If you really need more, reduce settings. Why ultra? Why dopn't you just set the settings on High or medium? Do you think your Rig will explode? Always this "ultra or nothing" mentality..

BF1 is optimized so well, just use the settings you want untill you get the fps you need.

where can i find a 32 inch ultrawide or above 1440p curved 144hz monitor ?

3 minutes ago, HDshiny said:

where can i find a 32 inch or above 1440p curved 144hz monitor ?

try amazon and when trying to bump your fps up on games like bf1 high looks the same as ultra and turn off AA and shit like that the stuff you cant see and you will easily get 100+fps in AAA games in bf1 am gettin 100-144 on my 480 depending on what am looking at

international racing driver

My Build

i5-7600k

hyper x fury 16gb (2133)mhz

asus strix 1070 

CM 212x

asus z270-p

corsair 550w psu

agon 1440p 144hz tn monitor

corsair strafe mx silent KB

corsair void rbg (wired)

razer mamba te with firefly mouse pat

ps4 controller using ds4 windows

Just now, CatXice said:

try amazon and when trying to bump your fps up on games like bf1 high looks the same as ultra and turn off AA and shit like that the stuff you cant see and you will easily get 100+fps in AAA games in bf1 am gettin 100-144 on my 480 depending on what am looking at

i have read on a couple of websites and it seems like you cant buy a 144hz 1440p monitor  

Why? there are plenty of 1440p 144 Hz monitors. Just not ultra wide.

Ultrawide is 3440x1440. And this with G-Sync starts at 1100 buck :( And they only come with 100 Hz.

Ultra wide wqhd + 144 Hz = doesn't exist sadly.

10 minutes ago, Darkseth said:

Why? there are plenty of 1440p 144 Hz monitors. Just not ultra wide.

Ultrawide is 3440x1440. And this with G-Sync starts at 1100 buck :( And they only come with 100 Hz.

Ultra wide wqhd + 144 Hz = doesn't exist sadly.

i have 2 monitors at the minute and im wanting an ultrawide. i dont want to be getting anything smaller than 34 inch because to me in downgrading to a smaller size. so for me its ultrawide all the way haha :) 

On 5/23/2017 at 4:54 PM, HDshiny said:

i have read on a couple of websites and it seems like you cant buy a 144hz 1440p monitor  

Either you're trolling or don't know what newegg filters are, pcpartpicker or google are.

1 hour ago, JabroniBaloney said:

Either you're trolling or don't know what newegg filters are, pcpartpicker or google are.

i ment a 1440p 144hz curved ultrawide

On 5/23/2017 at 9:37 AM, Natsoup said:

It could be possible on low. Hard to say. My 1070 usually hits 60 fps on AAA games at 1440p. 1080ti is necessary for 144hz 1440p I hate to say. 

This is complete nonsense. 

First of all, if you have a 1440p 144hz monitor then hopefully you have one with ULMB and should actually be running it in 120hz with ULMB enabled.  Secondly, the only way you need a 1080ti for that resolution/refresh is if you're playing new games on ULTRA settings.  If you turn some settings down to high or very high you will EASILY be able to maintain 120+ fps with a 1070 and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Source: I've been gaming in 1440p 110hz+ since the 780ti launched (I have SLI 780ti's) and I have absolutely no problem running over 100 fps in basically any game with pretty high settings.  All you have to do is turn down AA and for some games with really inefficient engines turn off the extremely intensive lighting effects.  With that being said, for 90% of games I play on very high with everything on and 2x or 4x AA.