Cablemod white LED strip turning yellow

I bought a plain old white Cablemod LED strip for my build just a couple months ago, and most of the white LEDs have turned an ugly shade of yellow, making the illumination in the case, while still functional, rather hideous, and I'm going to have to replace it. 

Wondering if anyone else has had bad experiences with these or did I just get a defective strip? Could it be because I bent it 90 degrees inward to go partially along the bottom and rear of my case?

Pic: IMG_20170521_220915.thumb.jpg.8f4a9b0d0a45bb21aa894ac2aea99ddf.jpg

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

For reference, color it used to be: 

IMG_20160830_183424.thumb.jpg.3c9ca7b352aca85f59fc56f9a6d26163.jpg

Contact cablemod.   It could be the LEDs burning in or it could be the covering turning yellowish.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

2 minutes ago, KWelz said:

Contact cablemod.   It could be the LEDs burning in or it could be the covering turning yellowish.  

I think I will, though since it's such a cheap item, even if I could get a replacement I might just spend a little money and upgrade to a nice RGB one instead.

19 hours ago, Spork829 said:

I bought a plain old white Cablemod LED strip for my build just a couple months ago, and most of the white LEDs have turned an ugly shade of yellow, making the illumination in the case, while still functional, rather hideous, and I'm going to have to replace it. 

Wondering if anyone else has had bad experiences with these or did I just get a defective strip? Could it be because I bent it 90 degrees inward to go partially along the bottom and rear of my case?

Pic: IMG_20170521_220915.thumb.jpg.8f4a9b0d0a45bb21aa894ac2aea99ddf.jpg

@Spork829 sorry about that, this is likely one of the old batches, please email Support@CableMod.com and we will have it replaced.

27 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@Spork829 sorry about that, this is likely one of the old batches, please email Support@CableMod.com and we will have it replaced.

Will do, thanks for the response :D