Pc build not working

When I did a bread box test my pc did not boot but It did have fans spinning and my mb light lit up. When I put my PC into my case nothing happened.

I do have some damaged pins from my MB 

i have a

core i5 6500

MSI B150I pro gaming

Mini Itx Gtx 1060

8GB patriot viper ram single channel

and a 450w used PSU

You're saying your CPU socket has bent pins? The board is basically done then, you shouldn't expect the PC to fully boot.

Just now, cdsboy2000 said:

You're saying your CPU socket has bent pins? The board is basically done then, you shouldn't expect the PC to fully boot.

basically, unless you know how to fix it up.

34 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

basically, unless you know how to fix it up.

Been there tried that :P my old Z97 mobo is a nice wall ornament now

4 hours ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Been there tried that :P my old Z97 mobo is a nice wall ornament now

screwed up my asus z97k board pins on the day i got it while installing an AIO cpu cooler. cooler jumped out of the way while trying to screw it in due to the tension of the tubes and my screwdriver did a "drift" on the pins. oh the heartache. managed to realign the pins with a needle and a magnifying glass and used it for 2 years with not a single bsod or any problems.xD

4 hours ago, Brinvasion said:

When I did a bread box test my pc did not boot but It did have fans spinning and my mb light lit up. When I put my PC into my case nothing happened.

I do have some damaged pins from my MB 

i have a

core i5 6500

MSI B150I pro gaming

Mini Itx Gtx 1060

8GB patriot viper ram single channel

and a 450w used PSU

the bent pins might not be making proper contact with the cpu, you could try to bend them back a little upwards so they touch the cpu while being clamped down. pretty sure it could work.

9 hours ago, vaiwalker said:

screwed up my asus z97k board pins on the day i got it while installing an AIO cpu cooler. cooler jumped out of the way while trying to screw it in due to the tension of the tubes and my screwdriver did a "drift" on the pins. oh the heartache. managed to realign the pins with a needle and a magnifying glass and used it for 2 years with not a single bsod or any problems.xD

the bent pins might not be making proper contact with the cpu, you could try to bend them back a little upwards so they touch the cpu while being clamped down. pretty sure it could work.

I fixed the Ben pins they are all facing upwards but my system still won't turn on there are no indicator lights or even beeping. No fans are spinning nothing happens. I manually switched off my PSU on the back could that have hurt my system?

21 hours ago, cdsboy2000 said:

But the pc won't boot at all no lights nothing happens