Was the Qck+ refreshed/changed in the past couple years?

Savir
Go to solution Solved by XR6,

As far as I know it had a minor redesign in around 2013 or 2014.

So I ordered the Qck+ in June, 2016. Got a new one a month ago, but it's not the same as my old one. For starters, the packaging is different. The bottom of the pads are different too. My old one is just a rubber bottom with no logos, but my new has has a bunch of logos and doesn't stay in place as good(see images). All this doesn't really matter, but my new one is alot rougher, which kinda makes it unusable. 

I also checked to make sure I bought the Qck+ and not a different Qck mousepad. I reordered the mousepad from Amazon, the boxes both say Qck+. One I thing I did notice on Amazon, was that the pads were sold from different sellers. Don't know if this matters. 

Can anyone confirm that the Qck+ was altered in the past years? I can't find a replacement for my mousepad because the "new" Qck+ feels way too rough in comparison. 

Thanks!

IMG_8714.JPG

IMG_8715.JPG

IMG_8716.JPG

Oh yea interesting, I have a regular qck I bought years ago. And a qck+ I bought a few months ago from Amazon.es

The left one is my few year old qck, the right one is the recently bought qck+

And yea, the new one is definitely rougher to the touch. My mice glides fine on both though, actually it glides better on the new one despite it feeling rougher by fingers.

1 minute ago, crystal6tak said:

Oh yea interesting, I have a regular qck I bought years ago. And a qck+ I bought a few months ago from Amazon.es

The left one is my few year old qck, the right one is the recently bought qck+

And yea, the new one is definitely rougher to the touch. My mice glides fine on both though, actually it glides better on the new one despite it feeling rougher by fingers.

Kinda irritates my wrist though. Very strange 

As far as I know it had a minor redesign in around 2013 or 2014.