Corsair keyboard differences, what to buy

Hello guys!
I'm currently rocking a Logitech G610 Orion Brown keyboard, of which I really like. I have this keyboard for over a year and I really like it. Back when I bought it, this was the perfect entry level keyboard, but now I want more. I gathered some upgrades that I thought would serve me perfectly, yet I can't decide which one, because where I live is hard to get your hands on a demo model to test it out. 

The first one I obviously came across is the G810 Spectrum. Same mode, but with RGB. This seem a good idea, but for the same price, I can get a Corsair K70 RGB. This includes a wrist-rest, USB passthrough (for mouse, or whatever), has RGB, and a different design, which I like. The problem here is whether to buy a LUX variant, or not. The LUX one is cheaper, and doing a little search, I found nearly nothing more. The only difference I found is that the non-lux has normal, non gamery fonts. Are there any other differences? What is the TradeOff? This is unclear. Now moving to the higher pricegroup, I layed my eyes on the K95 Platinum. It is truly beautiful, but does it worth extra 40 bucs? You get a 2-in-1 wrist-rest, some macrokeys (I routed a lot to my mouse), and an RGB line on the top, where you literaly can't see it. Is the K95 Platinum worth the extra $30-$40 over the K70 RGB models, or not?
TLDR: Help me choose a keyboard.

Thank you in advance! 

My opinion with corsair might be a little different than most. I went a little nuts when I built my current and overloaded it with corsair components as they were well reviewed at the time.

My keyboard is a k95 LUX. I picked up the k65 wristrest as well as the wasd keycaps. If the Keyboard had any longetivity My advice here would be completely different. The first thing to go was the LED's (I am unaware if this issue was fixed with the current RGB LEDs) The next was the wristrest having it's mounts crack under normal everyday use.

I can understand where the reviews come from, the gear looks awesome, but after 2 1/2 years every single corsair component in my computer except the RAM has failed, Corsair RMA is ridiculously expensive in Australia. If you happen to live in America I hear it is cheaper. Personally I will never buy another corsair component.

1 hour ago, slightlyjaded said:

My opinion with corsair might be a little different than most. I went a little nuts when I built my current and overloaded it with corsair components as they were well reviewed at the time.

My keyboard is a k95 LUX. I picked up the k65 wristrest as well as the wasd keycaps. If the Keyboard had any longetivity My advice here would be completely different. The first thing to go was the LED's (I am unaware if this issue was fixed with the current RGB LEDs) The next was the wristrest having it's mounts crack under normal everyday use.

I can understand where the reviews come from, the gear looks awesome, but after 2 1/2 years every single corsair component in my computer except the RAM has failed, Corsair RMA is ridiculously expensive in Australia. If you happen to live in America I hear it is cheaper. Personally I will never buy another corsair component.

WOW, that is really not what I expected. I guess I'll stay with my current one, and buy a WW. 
On a different topic, what do you guys think about the optical switches? Are those the future?